2nd Euro-Asian Mountain Resorts Conference
République de Corée
The World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) and Ulsan Metropolitan City with support of the Government of the Republic of Korea are organizing the 2nd Euro-Asian Mountain Resorts Conference, in Ulsan, Republic of Korea (14 - 16 October 2015). Under the title “Paving the Way towards a Bright Future for Mountain Destinations” international experts will discuss current and future challenges, illustrate success stories and create once again a platform for exchange of innovative initiatives.
The Conference aims at providing an overview on the mountain tourism destinations within a broader context.
The focus of the Conference will be put on the following issues:
- Social and demographic challenges;
- Environmental, economic and cultural issues;
- Seasonality challenges;
- Better positioning in international markets;
- Management or marketing linkages with the neighboring towns and cities.
- National Tourism Administrations/Organizations;
- UNWTO Affiliate Members;
- Local authorities, municipalities and regional administrations in mountain areas;
- International and/ or regional associations/networks with focus on mountain development;
- Mountain destinations DMOs, regional DMOs;
- Cable car companies, ski resort developers and infrastructure providers;
- The hospitality industry;
- ICT providers;
- Academic institutions, scientists and experts related to mountain tourism research.
Contact: Mr. Sascha Stange (firstname.lastname@example.org)